- I live outside of Bordeaux France with my family, but we usually call the California Bay Area home.
- I am currently taking a break from professional work, while I figure out the next steps in my life and career.
- For the past decade or so I worked at Autodesk in sustainable design, learning, and community.
- I sometimes post photography on Instagram and ideas on Twitter, and I am becoming more active on LinkedIn. I very rarely use facebook, but you can find me there too.
- I help lead the Greenermind community, which hosts a gatherings for purpose-driven people in the Bay Area and near Washington DC.
- A side project I'm excited about is the Ritual Design Toolkit, which is a collaboration with my friend Arvind.
- My wife Julie is amazing and inspires me every day. She is starting to post interesting tidbits on Tumblr, and is also on Twitter.
- I'm originally from Syracuse, NY - where my dad and mom run a family business called Hollowick.
- I've worked previously at Jump Associates, echomusic, Dell, and New Venture Gear.
- When in the Bay Area, we split our time between our primary residence in Oakland (a small co-housing project) and our place in the Santa Cruz Mountains (Camp Stellar).
- Get in touch with me at adam.menter [at] gmail.com or at LinkedIn.
Photo by my son Simon